So once again we’ve bounced an AGV Sport suit and walked away. It’s worth mentioning that of the four crashes we’ve incurred while testing this brand, only one involved injury. In that occurrence, the rider landed on his knee hard enough to split his skin wide open, yet did absolutely no damage to the bones or ligaments. That was the worst incident but none of the other getoffs were easy falls. Suffice to say that we’ve really come to trust this company’s products. The Imola is safe, stylish and lists for a penny less than eight hundred bucks. Smart surfers can easily find it for about $80 less than that. We ran the Imola hard for a year, crashed it and then ran it some more. As far as we’re concerned, this suit has proven itself beyond question.
Tag Archives: Imola suit
- A BREIF HISTORY OF AGV HELMETS & AGV SPORTS GROUP – Gino Amisano , Michael Parrotte July 19, 2016
- Mia Morris AGV Sport – AGVSPORT Photo Shoot June 11, 2016
- Kawasaki Ninja EX300 Michael Parrotte AGV Sport AGVSPORT April 21, 2016
- Michael Parrotte Photo Collection February 28, 2016
- Photo Album – Kimberly Parrotte February 28, 2016
Social Connections / Links
- AGV Sports Group – Facebook Page
- AGV Sports Group Flicker Photo Gallery of "All things Motorcycle"
- AGV Sports Group, Inc.
- LinkedIn Profile Michael Parrotte
- Michael Parrotte – Facebook Page
- Michael Parrotte – LinkedIn Page
- Michael Parrotte – Pinterest
- Michael Parrotte – Tumblr Page
- Michael Parrotte – Twitter Page
- Michael Parrotte – Vkontake Page
- Michael Parrotte Google Plus + Page